Friday 27 September 2013

My first IPL treatment with the E-One

I was so excited by my first treatment so I decided to take pictures before and after the session to see the effect of the E-One on me. 

Day 1 - Before my first treatment (21/09/13)




















Day 2 - 12 hours after my first treatment (22/09/13)

My experience with the E-One system so far reveals that it is very easy to operate, pain free and not messy. The only side effects I have experienced is a minimal red spotting which disappeared within 5 min.


Day 2 - 24 hours after the first treatment (22/09/13)

Regrowth has slowed even though it has only been 24 hours since my first treatment. I still have quick regrowth so I have to shave the area at least every morning.




Day 4 - 12 hours after shaving (24/09/13)






1 comment:

  1. I like it and help me to development very well.Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information.Well, got a good knowledge.
    pcod

    ReplyDelete