Sunday 1 December 2013

My 3rd IPL treatment

Once again I have had outstanding results from the e-one IPL system.  I LOVE IT!!!!
As you can see in my pics I am getting very patchy hair growth.  My regrowth is slowing in between shaving which is a blessing because maintenance was a massive problem for me in the start  as I had to maintain my hair growth at least twice a day.   Another plus side to my slowing regrowth is that I have fewer breakouts on my face because the hair isn't irritating my skin as much.  I suggest anyone that suffers with PCOS or not that suffers from excess hair growth should try the e-one system because I am very happy with the results and it also has given me back some self confidence in the way I look.  I'm starting to feel normal again!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment